The RTM - Rectus Training Method focuses on the treatment of Diastasis Recti. Our goal is to regenerate the abdominals, and to teach you how to live with this problem, how to do sports with this problem, and how not to harm yourself during your activities.
The founders of this method are M.D. Tímea Kerekes gynecologist and Renáta Tőkés Pre- and Postnatal Fitness Specialist, Country Leader of the Kangatraining in Hungary. We deal with postnatal problems, and our follow-up activities with the trainees are one of our top priorities.
The method is recommended for:
- postpartum women
- people who have just started to do exercises
- pregnant women
- women who gave birth years ago and
- men with abdominal separation
To sum up:
- continuous follow-up and support
- baby / child friendly trainings
- special attention during postpartum
- Kinesio Taping
- strengthening of the pelvic floor muscles
- strengthening of the back muscles
- multi-stage, progressive exercises at 8 difficulty levels
The mother of two, who started the RTM exercises with the gap 2 cm, could achieve 0 cm width gap only within 7 days. The waist circumference reduced 8 cm.